OZANA GIUSCA – Managing Director
We are really passionate about walking alongside our clients in their journeys to building a solid and successful business. We take pride in helping our clients see things differently and rediscover business basics – so easy to miss when narrowly focused on the daily nitty-gritty of the operations. We help them embark on new challenges that take the business to the next level. Even in the toughest business conditions, there are great opportunities to be exploited.
As a business owner herself, Ozana is fully aware of the challenges faced by entrepreneurs. She has personally been affected severely by the crisis in 2008, and learnt her lessons.
One of Ozana’s key strengths is her overall understanding of business, at both theoretical and practical levels. Other skills that proved essential in her mission to help companies grow are her capacity to think outside the box, to spot concealed opportunities and to create innovative solutions. She is a numbers person with an MBA in Finance. She has a hands-on approach. She breathes entrepreneurship and business.
Prior to setting up her own advisory and consulting group, Ozana held several positions in corporate finance, investment banking and venture capital in the City of London.
Just as she advises her clients to seek constant personal development and to develop new business skills, she herself is strongly committed to these values. Ozana has her own personal life and business coach, and she regularly attends high-profile training courses or programmes delivered by widely recognised professionals, such as Anthony Robbins, Jay Abraham, Keith Cunningham, Scott Klosoky, Frank Furness, Jimmy Cabrera, Robert Kiyosaki. She is especially inspired by Richard Branson.
AREAS COVERED / EXPERTISE
- Corporate Finance: Fund Raising, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Company Valuation
- Financial Modelling, Financial Engineering
- Company Assessment using the Business Lens Methodology
- Corporate Transformation & Change using the Business Doctor Solution
- MBA in Finance with a Distinction from Cass Business School, London
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in International Economics
- Corporate Finance Certified Expert
- Trained by the most recognised experts in their fields, such as Anthony Robbins, Chet Holmes, Jay Abraham, Keith Cunningham, Scott Klosoky, Robert Allen, Robert Kiyosaki
- Visiting Lecturer, teaching Project Finance at Queen Mary, University of London
- Founder and manager of 5 companies
- 5 years’ experience in investment banking and private equity
- 8 years’ experience in creating and developing opportunities for companies and business owners to expand their businesses
- 18 years of professional experience, of which 10 in the City of London
- 12 years as an entrepreneur