VLADA MOCANU – Consultant
“If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
Vlada’s primary responsibility within Bridge Europe Consulting is the coordination of the team in charge of obtaining grant financing for our clients and for our company’s own investment projects. Vlada is absolutely passionate about finding the right funding program, designing the most appropriate project for funding, and preparing applications for grants with high chances of success. She is a perfectionist, working really hard to get her projects funded. She deals with each project as if it were her own baby. Her involvement is not limited to drafting the application form and preparing the documentation, but also covers finding the most appropriate partners for the projects and, sometimes, redesigning the projects entirely in order to increase funding chances.
Vlada has dedicated her entire career to funded projects (EU funding, and other non-reimbursable instruments). Vlada participated in local and international projects, covering industries such as manufacturing, construction, printing, travel and other services. Outside Bridge Europe Consulting, Vlada has undertaken volunteer work with several NGOs.
Vlada is a solution-driven person, always seeking new challenges. She joined Bridge Europe Consulting’s team in early 2012. She immediately integrated within our team, proving to be self-motivated, independent, a fast learner, exceptionally ambitious and hard-working. Vlada is endowed with extraordinary creative thinking and outstanding coordination skills.
- EU Funding and other non-reimbursable instruments
- Covers all aspects of preparing a successful grant application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Sciences and Marketing
- Certified Trainer since December 2010, developed training programs in entrepreneurship, project management and project design
- Certified Project Evaluator and Procurement Specialist
- Involved in the design and implementation of several multinational projects (funded from IPA and ENPI funds)
- Advanced knowledge of PRAG (Practical Guide to Contract Procedures for EU External Actions)
- 2 years in business consulting, EU funding specialist