We employ quantitative and qualitative methods to evaluate the market potential of specific products and services, to identify and assess risks and to forecast future market trends. We use proprietary macroeconomic and microeconomic data and market intelligence in our analysis.
Our services include:
- Market research
- Market studies
- Business intelligence
We offer a full set of services to enable first comers to smoothly and efficiently establish their operations in Romania. Bridge Europe Consulting can do as much or as little as the client requires. We can get involved with planning and strategy, or just with the execution and implementation, depending on the client’s needs.
Bridge Europe Consulting is well positioned to “bridge” the gap between organisations in the Western world and Romania, more precisely to develop projects in Romania to Western standards. We work hands-on, close to our clients, to deliver services of the highest quality. We are the ideal first point of contact for any firm seeking to enter or expand into the Romanian market.
Our services include:
- Assistance in identifying the appropriate business location (office space, production facilities, industrial warehouse, land)
- Assistance with HR needs (recruitment, definition of positions, development of the company culture, etc.)
- Administrative assistance and liaising with local authorities
- Legal & tax advice
- Identifying potential business partners
- Public relations
We develop strategies and business plans, according to the client’s needs.
- Feasibility studies
- Business plans
- Strategy development
- Marketing plans
- Sales strategy
- Financial forecasts & modelling
We offer critical assistance to companies that are either underperforming, in crisis, or have underperforming divisions / departments, or to companies that are doing well and want to grow further. Working directly with the management of the client-company, we help stabilise financial and operational performance by developing and implementing comprehensive profitability and organisational and management restructuring plans, or design and implement a massive growth plan.
We can place top level professionals in management positions to turn around the company’s financial performance, or develop it further.
The list of the services we offer is extensive. Some examples are listed below:
- Addressing liquidity concerns: refinancing, debt restructuring
- Business plan development and updating
- Financial projections review
- Financial planning
- Developing employee retention & incentive plans
- Identifying and providing assistance in disposing of non-core assets
- Developing / reviewing cost reduction initiatives
- Helping to implement operational restructuring
- Managing creditor communication and negotiation processes
- Implementing cash conservation guidelines and controls
- Assisting with reorganisation of various departments, such as financial, HR, operations, sales.
- Internal processes (re)definition
- Internal structure / organisation optimisation
- Individual and team coaching
- Management services – interim or transition
- Motivation (Comp and Ben) schemes